- How much will the end customer pay for it?
- How many will you sell each day/week/month/year?
- How much will it cost to sell and get paid?
- How much will it cost to make/deliver it?
- How much will it cost to run the business?
- How much money and time will you need to invest in design, systems, plant, skills, working capital, etc?
- So that translates into how much of a return on that investment?
- So why bother?
You’d be surprised how many executives and wannabee entrepreneurs haven’t thought about these basic questions before betting the farm.