- leadership and governance - as a director, interim CEO, or adviser;
- business strategy & execution - development and hands-on implementation;
- business capability & performance - to achieve substantial shifts in business scale and shareholder value;
- ownership, acquisition & divestment - planning, preparation and execution, pre- and post-deal, buy-side and sell-side.
- high value manufacturing, engineering and design-based businesses;
- information & telecommunications technology products and services;
- infrastructure and utility networks;
- business & professional services;
- international business.
- director - chairman, independent director, advisory board member;
- speaker - conference presentation and chairmanship;
- interim executive - special projects and turnarounds;
- adviser - for boards, senior executives and major investors.
- an overarching purpose: what you offer the world, to whom (customers, shareholders, staff, communities, business partners), and why they'd want it;
- a clear, coherent, consistent and elegant design of how you will make and fulfil that offer - core principles, processes, people, products;
- doing what should be done to build that business (and not doing what shouldn't);
- thinking, planning and acting for greatness.
If you'd like Jim to call you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
Please note that Isambard does not provide valuation, financial or legal advice (other than assessing business performance). Isambard does not promote or advise on investment in shares, bonds or other financial instruments.